Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Been living under a rock
12-29-2013, 03:26 PM
Been living under a rock
Hello everybody. Long time no see.
I wasn't active on the forums or anything about Approaching Nirvana for a VERY long time because, simply, I've been living under a rock.
I've had no internet for a month (Wi-Fi has been closed, Ethernet doesn't work, Neighbors were not kind), which leads a person that relied on the internet to go crazy.
But first, before I go really insane, any updates in the real world? Any new announcements in the lifestreams? Any inside news in the Approaching Nirvana world? I do know that the New album has been released (and am currently enjoying it).
Just asking, and currently, I still don't have any internet access, just using a Apple Retail store's computer (Yes, everybody's looking at me, and I'm embarrassed to death).
Along with the Approaching Nirvana news, it would be also nice if somebody can give me some new tech news and Minecraft news if they can.

Any news prior from December 2013 would do. Thanks! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: Been living under a rock
Welcome back to the internet! So yeah, new album came out, Minecraft has built in TwitchTV streaming, NSA found snooping peoples private information, Windows 8.1 has been released, YouTube comments have been merged with Google plus and they suck now, YouTube is flagging almost every video for any hint of copyrighted content, Winamp shut down, and cats. Lots of cats.

Anyway, sorry about your no internet situation. I don't know exactly what's going on, but I hope that things get better for you! Big Grin

"...notorious for showing up every 6 months" - ShinyFish
01-01-2014, 03:48 AM
Possibly the most important new of all...Bieber has retired Big Grin

01-01-2014, 12:53 PM
(01-01-2014 03:48 AM)Andy_P(DJHamster) Wrote:  Possibly the most important new of all...Bieber has retired Big Grin
Hopefully he was serious about it. He might have done it to hype his new album.

"...notorious for showing up every 6 months" - ShinyFish
01-02-2014, 07:34 PM
(01-01-2014 03:48 AM)Andy_P(DJHamster) Wrote:  Possibly the most important new of all...Bieber has retired Big Grin

Bet it's fake. Just like that last 'My laptop's been stolen' hoax, it's just for album hypes, like Azureninja said.
01-03-2014, 07:07 AM
(12-30-2013 11:44 AM)AzureNinja99 Wrote:  ...Winamp shut down...
WINAMP shut down?! Why ;( Now how am I going to broadcast to caster.fm ;(

OMG ITS TEH LOOMINARTAY (seizure warning) (Click to View)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2014, 09:41 AM
I should be getting online soon. Moving to a new home = Hopefully Internet? Big Grin