Poll: What is your favourite available Album release?
Cinematic Soundscapes Vol. 1
Not Even Once
Lapse in Time
Subliminal Message
Blocking the Sky
Evolve
Illusions
Group 12 - EP
Waiting For The Sun
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Approaching Nirvana Discography [Clickable Tracklists | Singles | 15+ Albums]
12-20-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Approaching Nirvana Discography [Clickable Tracklists | 15+ Albums]
We'll definitely give this a nice makeover once we have the Legacy Pack =) Looking forward to it.

[Image: sMsBNs4.png]

~Mess with the best, get banned like the rest~
Mod the planet!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2015, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2015 01:58 AM by laurin.)
(12-20-2015 06:00 AM)Weltschmerz Wrote:  This is amazing and I most say I found this extremely helpful while listening to the entire AN discography. <3

haha, thanks c: I'm here to help <3

(12-20-2015 06:37 PM)AionaChan Wrote:  We'll definitely give this a nice makeover once we have the Legacy Pack =) Looking forward to it.

yeah, probably about time for it ^^ Sadly I couldn't get my hands on the legacy pack, but I'm quite hyped as for what kind of tracks / albums are to be added or withdrawn c: Finally some safe information Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-24-2015, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2015 11:23 AM by LanCeeXD.)
(12-21-2015 01:49 AM)laurin Wrote:  yeah, probably about time for it ^^ Sadly I couldn't get my hands on the legacy pack, but I'm quite hyped as for what kind of tracks / albums are to be added or withdrawn c: Finally some safe information Big Grin

The covers are definitely not gonna be on there, that's for sure Tongue
Also just noticed, AN released "The Things You Think I Say (Instrumental)" but I never saw a vocal version XD

OMG ITS TEH LOOMINARTAY (seizure warning) (Click to View)
04-13-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: Approaching Nirvana Discography [Clickable Tracklists | Singles | 15+ Albums]
(12-24-2015 11:23 AM)LanCeeXD Wrote:  
(12-21-2015 01:49 AM)laurin Wrote:  yeah, probably about time for it ^^ Sadly I couldn't get my hands on the legacy pack, but I'm quite hyped as for what kind of tracks / albums are to be added or withdrawn c: Finally some safe information Big Grin

The covers are definitely not gonna be on there, that's for sure Tongue
Also just noticed, AN released "The Things You Think I Say (Instrumental)" but I never saw a vocal version XD

that's right. In fact, it's not even in the legacy catalogue. I wonder where it went?

I am a stroopwafel eater. And possibly other things. But primarily, a stroopwafel eater.
04-13-2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Approaching Nirvana Discography [Clickable Tracklists | Singles | 15+ Albums]
would just like to say, btw, that everything on the legacy catalogue is on here, except two songs, tetris remix (andrew version) and all your dreams, which are both otherwise unreleased. Also, I noticed that origins, which is on here, is not in the legacy catalogue. I also can't find it on youtube. any explanations?

I am a stroopwafel eater. And possibly other things. But primarily, a stroopwafel eater.
04-24-2016, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2016 08:40 AM by LanCeeXD.)
(04-13-2016 02:45 AM)Nahtanojrepus Wrote:  that's right. In fact, it's not even in the legacy catalogue. I wonder where it went?

afaik, it was never made, i think a>n just added (instrumental) by accident?

(04-13-2016 04:08 AM)Nahtanojrepus Wrote:  I noticed that origins, which is on here, is not in the legacy catalogue. I also can't find it on youtube. any explanations?

no idea why you shouldn't have origins. it's in yt tracks volume 2 and in random projects. besides, resurrection is just a remastered version of it, if not it's the same case with still lying there and lying there (ambient instrumental), a rerelease (i realise there is a slight difference in lying there (ambient instrumental), but its not that big)

OMG ITS TEH LOOMINARTAY (seizure warning) (Click to View)
04-24-2016, 06:23 PM
(08-18-1974 07:00 PM)Nahtanojrepus Wrote:  I noticed that origins, which is on here, is not in the legacy catalogue. I also can't find it on youtube. any explanations?
Origins i'm pretty sure they remastered and renamed and it went on lapse in time I think (i could be wrong about which album)

05-02-2016, 08:03 AM
(04-13-2016 04:08 AM)Nahtanojrepus Wrote:  would just like to say, btw, that everything on the legacy catalogue is on here, except two songs, tetris remix (andrew version) and all your dreams, which are both otherwise unreleased. Also, I noticed that origins, which is on here, is not in the legacy catalogue. I also can't find it on youtube. any explanations?

Thanks for the info! Smile Added both to the "Additional Section"

As for Origins: I'm staggered you don't have it, as Lancee said - it was featured on two albums, they probably just forgot about it. Could be, I'm wrong with the tracklists - though very unlikely (i hope) Big Grin
05-02-2016, 06:38 PM
(05-02-2016 08:03 AM)laurin Wrote:  Thanks for the info! Smile Added both to the "Additional Section"

As for Origins: I'm staggered you don't have it, as Lancee said - it was featured on two albums, they probably just forgot about it. Could be, I'm wrong with the tracklists - though very unlikely (i hope) Big Grin

I asked andrew about it, it was redone and added to a different album under a different name, so it is in the legacy catalogue, but not as origins, which is why I got confused

08-23-2016, 09:33 AM
The Legacy Collection was added to Bandcamp.

http://approachingnirvana.com/legacy

-007a83