Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Approaching Nirvana Music
04-18-2013, 12:32 PM
Music Approaching Nirvana Music
Discussion thread on Approaching Nirvana music. Please leave all other music discussion in other threads.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2013, 04:27 PM
RE: Approaching Nirvana Music
So when can we expect any new information about the new album? :3 I'm very excited for it and I know you guys are probably working hard and don't want to give any details yet.
Oh well, I will be patient either way Smile
04-20-2013, 08:08 PM
(04-20-2013 04:27 PM)JJ1 Wrote:  So when can we expect any new information about the new album? :3 I'm very excited for it and I know you guys are probably working hard and don't want to give any details yet.
Oh well, I will be patient either way Smile
I think it's gonna be a really great album! 305 really sets the scene for something epic.
What we know so far: It's gonna be called "________ 2" but not "Cinematic Soundscapes 2". It's gonna have a lot original tracks than Illusions did. Veela will once again feature in some of the songs. One of the songs could be called "The Melbourne Dirty Thirty" (could be a troll).

[Image: HX994ru.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-20-2013, 09:45 PM
Missed the stream last night and any important announcements, but I'm liking the sounds of this new album! Smile
04-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Yeah I thought the album would be amazing because of 305. I love that song so much already I can't wait untilthe rrest come out :-P
And I thought Veela was going to be in some more songs on this next album :3 something 2? Illusions 2 perhaps? That was a very good album Big Grin
04-21-2013, 02:27 PM
I have a question: Is 305 complete? I thought that it was still "really rough", and unless I am very much mistaken (which I may be, as I only heard the rough version once), the version available on Soundcloud sounds the same to me.
04-21-2013, 02:33 PM
I never asked but 1/2 of the songs in the album "illusions" is remastered songs from older albums?

04-21-2013, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2013 05:00 PM by JJ1.)
I don't think so. I think they just did Beer because it needed to be remastered. They said in the future they might go back and take a look at a couple songs, I think one of them they were thinking of looking at was Bedroom Lies or something. The last few songs of Illusions is just extended editions or instrumental versions off the songs at the start.

I'm sad they didn't do an extended version of Sugar High, that song kicked ass! I took it and did a bit of dodgey editing and extended it(Just for myself, no uploading anywhere) to about 4 minutes

Also* on a side note, very looking forward to the next album after hearing a few samples in their video today. Cannot wait for it to come out, was hoping for a release within a couple of weeks but oh well.
04-21-2013, 10:10 PM
(04-21-2013 04:58 PM)JJ1 Wrote:  I think one of them they were thinking of looking at was Bedroom Lies or something.

<3 And Bedroom Lies <3
That would be awesome if they did.

I'm Pro, or am I?
04-21-2013, 10:32 PM
(04-21-2013 10:10 PM)ProBeats Wrote:  
(04-21-2013 04:58 PM)JJ1 Wrote:  I think one of them they were thinking of looking at was Bedroom Lies or something.

<3 And Bedroom Lies <3
That would be awesome if they did.

Yeah that one Tongue Didn't have it open in front of me and I don't listen to it often.
It would be interesting to hear some more remastered ones come out but their new stuff sounds pretty sweet :3