Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Livestream Dictionary!
04-21-2013, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 05:08 AM by Arnold217.)
Livestream Dictionary!
Livestream Dictionary for Approaching Nirvana Livestreams

These are terms we use. There are definitions so you can use them or follow along so you don't get confused! Post more definitions down below!

<3: Used in chat to say we all love you and you should feel good about yourself wherever you are. It is a heart.

<tater3: A joke Sir Riltend made over TC one night.

A>Nimals: A name created by the community used to reference the fans. Pronounced "animals".

Arnoldette: The name Arnold217 gave himself after his traumatic post-request experience

After Party: The time after the DJ Setlist where there are requests and awesomness. Pronounced "afteh parteh".

After-After Party: The time when Samdrew has left us, but we still rave on. Usually happens in Approaching Nirvana PlugDJ room.

Andrew's Solo Streams: Livestreams where Andrew did 3-4 hour long DJ Setlists before he met Sam in real life.

Andrew's potato-heart: derived from Andrew's ever-failing attempts to make a heart-sign with his fingers.

Arm Dance: The only dance you need in life. Done by making a fist and wiggling your arms to the beat very fast. Created by Andrew.

Australian Kany: Where Kany[yy] moved countries because of his post-afterparty request trauma [PARTy]

Bloonfish: One of Bloonguy's (Conryd's) Transformations.

Bloon man/Balloon guy: Mysterious guy that dances on the stream.

*click click click click*: You've probably come in during Fortissimo

Fedor: One of Sam's dogs, it was rumored he was a pig until he made his big reveal on the Subliminal Message cover.

FyreUK: A Minecraft community that uses Approaching Nirvana music. Lapse in Time album was dedicated to them.

Grilled Hippo: A legendary figure from the great book that Grandpa Eastwoot reads to us at bed time. See also Eastwoot's signature.

Go Pro, or go home: An older Tinychat saying of when ProBeats used to dance with what ever ProBeats felt like and people would attempt it.

Horsey dance: An addicting dance done to the song "Par" by Beltek. Imagine you are riding a horse. This came years before PSY's Korean horsey dance.

Kingfish307: A clown fish who we like to call nemo and threaten to eat. Also; Likes explosions.

Midgets: Little people always hiding in Samdrew’s closet. Most were left in Andrew’s old basement.

Mini-mod: A regular chatter in Livestream chat who enforces the rules, but does not have "Moderator" privileges.

Nipples: The legendary word that Sam says at the end of Livestreams.

Quixote: The last/closing song for every Livestream. This is from Blocking the Sky album. It is named after Don Quixote from the book The Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote of La Mancha by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra. See also "Nipples".

Ril-ception: An old term used after getting old members Riltend and Rillivid confused.

Samdrew: The combination of Sam and Andrew's names.

-Sition!: Song has changed. See also "Twans-" and "Twansition".

Smurf Drank: A blue drink that Sam usually drinks at Livestreams. It is rumored to be made of Smurfs.

The Chair: A dear old piece of furniture that made a regular appearance on Andrew's solo streams once past the three hour mark.

The Door: The scary door that eats people during Livestreams.

Twans-: Song is changing. See also "-Sition" and "Twansition".

Twansition: The action of merging the end and the beginning of two songs. See also "Twans-" and "-Sition".

yay - Deadmau...: A nasal yet joyous outburst to greet the start of a Deadmau5 track

Yaysper: What Andrew calls the member Riltend.

Passionate gamer actively seeking new and lucrative ways to acquire street cred.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: Dictionary!
I can't find one dammit! Nice Dictionary but you need to put them in alphabetical order Tongue

04-21-2013, 04:05 PM
(04-21-2013 04:02 PM)bloodyback Wrote:  I can't find one dammit! Nice Dictionary but you need to put them in alphabetical order Tongue

I'll do that tomorrow to tired xP

Passionate gamer actively seeking new and lucrative ways to acquire street cred.
04-21-2013, 04:18 PM
(04-21-2013 04:05 PM)lunaleaf_ Wrote:  
(04-21-2013 04:02 PM)bloodyback Wrote:  I can't find one dammit! Nice Dictionary but you need to put them in alphabetical order Tongue

I'll do that tomorrow to tired xP

Where is your commitment!? :O

Find all posts by this user
04-21-2013, 04:21 PM
(04-21-2013 04:18 PM)Blaq Buddah Wrote:  Where is your commitment!? :O

Gone with my energy ahaha

04-21-2013, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2013 04:25 PM by Blaq Buddah.)
Eat some batteries, gain their power!

04-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Thats what I should do!

04-21-2013, 04:35 PM
well batteries are full of acid....

04-22-2013, 02:37 AM
Thanks for the words, lunaleaf! I learned things today.
04-22-2013, 03:41 AM
(04-22-2013 02:37 AM)Zeruis Wrote:  Thanks for the words, lunaleaf! I learned things today.

Haha I'm glad A>N can be an educational experience