Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Submission and downloadable wallpaper!
06-01-2016, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 10:03 PM by CeeJi.)
Submission and downloadable wallpaper!
Hey! I'm here with my submission of the exhilarate cover, took a lot of effort. But I am very proud of the results, below is the 4000x4000 digital cover for the submission, and an 8K (7680×4320) wallpaper (YES, I KNOW!!!)
Now I know this isn't the top two that is gonna be voted for the cover, I'm not all salty about Tongue This cover was made with my early knowledge, I'm still at the start of my journey of becoming a professional designer, and I don't expect to be Picasso any time soon.
Now that I've done the cover and shown it to you guys, use the wallpaper as you please! All feedback is very appreciated!

Now to do the booklet, the poster and the equalizer that comes with it in my final project, I may show this off later.

[Image: 5E27qKS.jpg]

[Image: jU58tUw.jpg]

[UPDATE] Here's an option without all the type!

[Image: nqxqHmu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2016, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 06:53 PM by MaxTheLad.)
RE: Submission and downloadable wallpaper!
I really really like this one. Not to put the top 2 down but to be honest I would vote for yours out of the three! Very nice! I really like how you have made the Approaching Nirvana logo using no the feature of the sky at night, very cool. Smile

[Image: HX994ru.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2016, 08:28 PM
I probably would have voted for this one aswell. I like the other 2, but the fonts on both of them really bring it down for me. The issue with this one too is the font of exhilarate. even though it is a very good image and to others its perfect. If I was to judge, I would be very picky with the fonts.

06-01-2016, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 09:50 PM by CeeJi.)
(06-01-2016 08:28 PM)TCABxl Wrote:  I probably would have voted for this one aswell. I like the other 2, but the fonts on both of them really bring it down for me. The issue with this one too is the font of exhilarate. even though it is a very good image and to others its perfect. If I was to judge, I would be very picky with the fonts.

Thank you for the reply, I'm glad you like the artwork!

With the font I chose here I was trying to go with a futuristic look, hence it being blue and glowing and having that shape to match the light trail.
If you'd like I can do an updated version with no typography for the wallpaper. And just keep the logo. Shy

(06-01-2016 06:53 PM)MaxTheLad Wrote:  I really really like this one. Not to put the top 2 down but to be honest I would vote for yours out of the three! Very nice! I really like how you have made the Approaching Nirvana logo using no the feature of the sky at night, very cool. Smile

Yeah I really enjoyed making this, it was droo's choice to have those two and it is his album so Angel. Thank you for the kind words!
06-01-2016, 09:51 PM
Have to agree with the previous Posts in this Thread, I would easily select this cover when it would have made it in the final choices. The Font of Option 1 is just hideous if you ask me so I chose Option 2. Thank you so much for making this, will make it my desktop Wallpaper Smile
06-01-2016, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 11:36 PM by TCABxl.)
(06-01-2016 09:46 PM)CeeJi Wrote:  If you'd like I can do an updated version with no typography for the wallpaper. And just keep the logo. Shy
The colours are fine, its the font used which is a bit iffy for me but none the less, its a perfect piece of artwork. I would love to have that without the typography, been needing a background change for a while. I still have Mcat 004 as mine xD

[Image: xGP2f2m.jpg]

That was my submission, I know it isn't perfect :3, the issue with mine was the A>N logo itself and the transition from the background to the heart Tongue. None the less, I enjoyed making it, doesn't matter if I was 3rd or last, it was fun to make and it was good practice.

06-01-2016, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 11:37 PM by gfrewqpoiu.)
And the no text wallpaper is live Smile Thank you again for that <3
06-02-2016, 02:27 AM
This looks really nice! Just made it my wallpaper on my work laptop!