Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A>N Monthly Game Events?
03-17-2016, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2016 07:35 AM by TCABxl.)
A>N Monthly Game Events?
Heyo, in the past, the community has hosted a variety of game events from various hosts including my Cards Against Humanity events, WaaaZooo's Minecraft events and the Garry's Mod events Arnold and Accudio used to host.

I have been speaking with Andrew and I am currently gauging interest into a monthly gaming event which Andrew would join and stream with you guys. The question we ask is would that interest people and what games would you like to see be played? Whether its classics like Garry's Mod, Payday 2 or Minecraft or more recent games like The Culling etc.

For those who haven't seen an A>N game event before here is a video of WaaaZooo's Minecraft event last summer. (the full non-speedplay video is available on my Youtube channel as a Garry's Mod event from last year too.)

Please post below any ideas you may have.

Thank you
TCABbage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2016, 07:54 AM
RE: A>N Monthly Game Events?
I love the idea of Garry's mod

-the beautiful, "Barbra-Chim" Wink
Find all posts by this user
03-17-2016, 09:10 AM
I'm down for any of the classics, especially more competitive games imo, but i think thats just because i watch too many sports, lol. I think maybe a good one would be a Rocket League Tournament, make a big bracket of people and do 1 vs 1 games and have a grand champion. Or we could do teams of 2 or 3 like the UHC events in the past. Super hyped for whatever the future brings though, and know that you have my full support with these in the future Smile

[Image: RwlgxUV.gif]
03-17-2016, 10:45 PM
Really glad this is finally happening! Looking forward to working with you in the future =)! This should be good!

-Waaz

[Image: emxub7v.png]
Find all posts by this user
03-18-2016, 02:27 AM
I'm down! Bit busy with college, but if it happens on a day that I can make it, then sure I'll be there.
Sounds like a good idea!

"Waaazooo, I think im giving up on that girl. Your the only girl I need"

-BillingsBro during Lets Music pre-stream
03-19-2016, 07:48 AM
I'd join if I have time. So maybe Tongue and if Andrew gets Terraria (he was very close to getting it from me), Terraria peeps could play too

OMG ITS TEH LOOMINARTAY (seizure warning) (Click to View)