Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
ANimals Gaming Weekend
01-16-2016, 06:12 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 01:04 AM by Waaazooo.)
ANimals Gaming Weekend
The trailer is out for my Gaming Weekend! Check it out here!
http://bit.ly/1J72mHi

#WaazGaming for questions on twitter!

UPDATE: It is finally time to announce things about this event! Sorry its taken so long but we all have been busy and I am so happy to finally talk about everything happening in the background over the last couple of months!

So lets get to it! Last night I released a video announcing the date! 13th and 14th of August! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-V9SUQ0W18

As well as having a date set now, we have (WIP/SUBJECT TO CHANGE) Game schedules!
[Image: IGJi3cM.png]

DJ schedule and more info will come soon! Thankyou for being so patient!
-Waaz
[Image: 4wUsCEL.png]

[Image: emxub7v.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: ANimals Gaming Weekend trailer
(01-16-2016 06:12 AM)Waaazooo Wrote:  The trailer is out for my Gaming Weekend! Check it out here!
http://bit.ly/1J72mHi

#WaazGaming for questions on twitter!

More info coming soon
[Image: 4wUsCEL.png]

Nice! I´m really excited for this! Big Grin Last year I kind of missed it.
01-16-2016, 06:52 AM
Where can i sign up? Big Grin
01-16-2016, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2016 08:43 AM by Nahtanojrepus.)
when is this happening, what is there that's necessary to join, and how does one sign up?

I am a stroopwafel eater. And possibly other things. But primarily, a stroopwafel eater.
02-27-2016, 05:38 AM
Updates =/..
So first of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of information coming out this weekend. I have other responsibilities that come first, so I cannot dedicate as much time as I would like into this.

So any news? The mods and I, along with other fellow members, have talked about the weekend. Unfortunately, however, no new information can be given. Details are not final, and we would like to have concrete information released. So far, we have ideas and plans, but again, we all have been very busy, and unable to dedicate more time to this. The event isn't until the summer, after all

To sum it up, we do not have a date yet, however we have been working hard to make progress on the event. We will keep you updated as summer gets nearer!

Thank you all very much for your patience
-Waaz

06-10-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: ANimals Gaming Weekend
UPDATEEES!

06-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Yay, updates! Woo! And I think I'm free both those days too!

But oh god that CaH age limit hurts so much rn. 16+ (too strict IMO) 2 weeks before my 16th birthday

I am a stroopwafel eater. And possibly other things. But primarily, a stroopwafel eater.
06-11-2016, 01:25 AM
Only really interested in Minecraft and Rocket League tourney. I will probably do some stuff, but not the entire event most likely. Let's do ittt ^-^

[Image: RwlgxUV.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user