Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Benefits of being a subscriber
12-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Benefits of being a subscriber
Hello all,

We have these awesome emoticons appTater (ohh, wait that doesn't work here XD)

But where are the remaining benefits?

Album previews and work in progress:
In the past 6 months as subscriber I haven't seen this. If they mean the Let's music streams than is that a bit weird because that's not a sub benefit, I could also be a follower to see that.

Sub only give aways:
I believe there was 1 before I became subscribed, but I'm not sure.

Access to merchandise discounts:
A 15% discount code for ANimals(which I missed because I wanted the album to badly Big Grin). Nothing yet for Reboot Huh

You are not affected by Chat Slow Mode if on:
The AN community is very well behaved(by the awesome mods), never seen a slow mode.

A Bloonz high-five if you ever meet him:
I live in Europe so that's not gonna happen anytime soon Undecided

Early Access to completed tracks:
Just like the album previews, I haven't seen these.

This is just a thought, I will keep supporting AN like I've been doing for the past two and a half years.

Maybe a new years resolution, to keep their promises for the Twitch subs Tongue

What do you guys think, do they enough for the subs or not?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2014, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2014 02:37 AM by ApproachingNirvana.)
RE: Benefits of being a subscriber
This is why we love you guys... understanding even when we make mistakes. Personally wanted to apologize for not being on top of the Twitch subscriber benefits. We're (Andrew, Bloonz & I) right now discussing best how to make up for it and how to move forward with Twitch subscriber benefits. Will have it sorted out before the end of the week.

<Tater3

Sam & Andrew
02-10-2015, 03:35 AM
About the Lets musics? Where have they gone, I haven't been on forums for a LONG while and I'm kinda confused, I've been watching normal live streams from you guys and I have tried millions of times to view lets musics from Twitch but there's none?
02-10-2015, 04:06 AM
Let's Music will come back soon, it has been put on a hold for a little while because Sam, Andrew and Conryd have been moving, so they needed their time to get setteled

[Image: sOq0aey.png]
02-11-2015, 04:00 AM
Oh right ok, I knew something about them moving but I just told that from a friend

'Chase your dreams, pursue your passions. Find joy in the process and be grateful for the successes you do find'- Approaching Nirvana <3