Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Archived] May 13 - Week 11 - Track 3
05-14-2014, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014 07:27 AM by ApproachingNirvana.)
[Archived] May 13 - Week 11 - Track 3
Hey Guys

Welcome to the Live thread for today's stream. All discussion and polls for the stream can be found here during the stream. We'll run polls, take feed back and suggestions, and use your input here to direct this months song!
Find all posts by this user
05-14-2014, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2014 07:37 AM by Rainedrop.)
RE: [Live Thread] May 13 - Week 11 - Track 3
Had fun today watching you guys build a death pit... I mean play minecraft and the song is coming along nicely. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
05-14-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: [Live Thread] May 13 - Week 11 - Track 3
I really enjoyed the stream. And if I can be so bold as to offer suggestions to the mighty gods of music?
Andrew seems to want some kind of harmony when all the parts play that accented part during the quick melody break. I was thinking for one, when you have all the same chords, why not have some instruments start ascending rather then stationary. Also possibly have a bass play only the down beats for a little time keeper.
The drum track entrance could also be better. Maybe an ol' A>N buildup or even have the bass double hit to kick in the beat.
Like you guys said before, you're still working on the song but just some noobish advice since its hard to suggest stuff in a chat that flows really quickly. Smile

[Image: z7rWR11.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed