Darker 51.39% 37 51.39%
Lighter 48.61% 35 48.61%
Total 72 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[Post Stream] May 6 - Ep 10- Track 3
05-07-2014, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2014 07:20 AM by ApproachingNirvana.)
[Post Stream] May 6 - Ep 10- Track 3
Hope you enjoyed episode 10. As voted by you the theme of this months song is Minecraft. You can re-watch the stream on Twitch .

Please vote on how you would like the song to progress from here.

Thanks for joining us this week. Join us this friday @ 5PM ET US for a live DJ set at the Live Page and Next Tuesday at 3PM ET US for another episode of Let's Music!

See you Soon

p.s - Plop
Find all posts by this user
05-07-2014, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2014 07:11 AM by EpicSmatty.)
RE: [Post Stream] May 6 - Ep 10- Track 3
It was a very ploppy stream, just gonna put that out there Tongue

[Image: 54PI73H.png]
05-07-2014, 07:47 AM
I chose Darker because. Minecraft isnt all roses and cute little ocelots... theres some baddies at night.

"Steve" gotta run from them beyotches. Its scary! You know enderman make kind of a chainsaw sound thats really creepy to hear all of a sudden..when your by yourself..alone... in the dark. So yes, some darker creepyish sounds. Followed by or rather transitioning to the dawn of a new day with happier sound of a victorious living through the night tempo.
05-07-2014, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2014 09:11 AM by ColoredSplash.)
omg I cant decide.
I imagine the plot as your excited about starting a new game: minecraft. then the music gets more intense cuz its your first night.
so I cant decide if it should get intense again (like fast forwarding to your fight with the enderdragon) or lighter again (confident your survived your first night) and then more intense and dark (slowly fast forwarding through your achievements and then goes to the fight with the enderdragon)
lol I dunno, I don't even know if this makes sense, but im just thinking aloud-ish
or you could add to the "first night of minecraft part" make it more detailed...?

(05-07-2014 09:03 AM)ColoredSplash Wrote:  omg I cant decide.
I imagine the plot as your excited about starting a new game: minecraft. then the music gets more intense cuz its your first night.
so I cant decide if it should get intense again (like fast forwarding to your fight with the enderdragon) or lighter again (confident your survived your first night) and then more intense and dark (slowly fast forwarding through your achievements and then goes to the fight with the enderdragon)
lol I dunno, I don't even know if this makes sense, but im just thinking aloud-ish
or you could add to the "first night of minecraft part" make it more detailed...?
oh I just re-listened to the song, and getting intense part sounds kinda like youre noticing that its becoming sunset, and your getting all worried cuz you know about mobs and stuff. so I guess ill go with darker. so we can hear what it REALLY sounds like when its your first night xD
05-08-2014, 12:18 PM
Here's my suggestion
The beginning of the song should be what it already is, calm, tranquil, the begging of a new world. It would turn into a light and pleasant melody as you explore the land. But as the song progresses, it would slowly become more dark until it suddenly becomes night, and the only thing that you're hoping for is that you'll live to see the next day. So basically I'm thinking that the song should be about half light and half dark like a normal day since that would represent Minecraft a bit better as a whole.

The happy snowman person composed of polyatomic ions.
05-10-2014, 07:17 AM
Going to a Darker theme, as most of the songs made on Let's Music before were all pretty bright. Changing themes would be nice.

[Image: 28XjiRb.png]
Thread Closed