Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
About Let's Music
08-27-2014, 03:46 AM
RE: About Let's Music
(08-26-2014 03:21 AM)AionaChan Wrote:  Even if they decide to not bring it back, we will always have these memories, my dear ANimal friends: http://i.imgur.com/j38xPmM.gif

Hahahah, simply genius!! <3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2014, 05:00 AM
I really enjoyed the latest Let's Music stream. That day, due to the time coinciding with work, I was unable to listen to the entire stream. However, today I was able to finish it and thought I should come here and let you guys know the song is beautiful. The pirate like feel to it is very cool as well. I really enjoyed being able to watch the process and watch the magic happen. I thank you for that opportunity.
11-01-2014, 08:02 AM
(08-25-2014 07:23 AM)TCABxl Wrote:  Then its tough, maybe they arent going to put it up again.

And there's a tiny chance of them bei(read from my first tweet)ng back.

OMG ITS TEH LOOMINARTAY (seizure warning) (Click to View)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-20-2016, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 06:36 PM by Sunstorm Prism.)
Idea Hey you could remix/master some of your older stuff; i.e. 52 song project and youtube tracks 2010, aaaaaannnnddd put them up for download because they are really good.
Wink

also hi guys this is my first reply, i've been here for about 15 minutes. on the forums I mean.Smile

I'm really excited to be on these forums!