Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Let's Music
03-05-2014, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 04:42 AM by Bloonguy.)
Let's Music
Exciting new concept starting today March 4, 2014! LET’S MUSIC – A composing livestream, Youtube series & album all created with the help of you!

Every Tuesday @ 3pm ET USA we’ll be livestreaming from the studio and chatting with you about ideas, showing you how we compose and our producing techniques and taking your votes on what we should do with the song. We’ll be uploading short entertaining recaps to YouTube of the stream; the track in it’s completed form, and finally we’ll be releasing the album at the end of the year on iTunes & other digital retailers.

We look forward to hanging out with you guys, and excited about the music we can make together.

Your friends,
Sam & Andrew

[Image: Forum-Still.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 04:26 AM
RE: Let's Music
Sweet can't wait! As a beginner producer, I've been waiting for the day you guys show us how the magic is done in the studio!
Thank you in advance for this stream! ^o^
~Sunny

03-05-2014, 04:35 AM
Will these be a mixify stream, if it is then sorry i won't be attending. Mixify uses up too much bandwidth and lags like a *****.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2014, 04:35 AM
That's awesome!
I always wanted to know how the music is really made, and if it's something for me.

Looking forward to the streams!

Time flies, but so does my pig.
YouTube

Floris309 on the livestreams!
03-05-2014, 04:36 AM
Awesome, this is going to be good, can't wait Big Grin.
03-05-2014, 04:40 AM
(03-05-2014 04:35 AM)TCABxl Wrote:  Will these be a mixify stream, if it is then sorry i won't be attending. Mixify uses up too much bandwidth and lags like a *****.

It will be on our YouTube channel. So no mixify. We're also working on an embed for mixify so that it won't take up so many resources in the future Big Grin
03-05-2014, 05:13 AM
Awesome, my Tuesdays are getting more interesting Smile Blackhole Recordings livestream into A->N composing livestream.

[Image: npeapz4.jpg]
03-05-2014, 05:49 AM
Looking forward to it! These new series will be making my Tuesdays more entertaining finaly! Big Grin

[Image: sOq0aey.png]
03-05-2014, 05:55 AM
(03-05-2014 04:40 AM)Bloonguy Wrote:  
(03-05-2014 04:35 AM)TCABxl Wrote:  Will these be a mixify stream, if it is then sorry i won't be attending. Mixify uses up too much bandwidth and lags like a *****.

It will be on our YouTube channel. So no mixify. We're also working on an embed for mixify so that it won't take up so many resources in the future Big Grin

AMAZING THANKYOU BLOON

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2014, 06:07 AM
Oh man I want East west quantum leap so bad Sad Dem strings doe