Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
About Let's Music
03-05-2014, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 08:31 AM by ApproachingNirvana.)
Music About Let's Music
We’ve got an exciting new concept starting in 2014! LET’S MUSIC – A Composing Livestream,
Youtube Series & Album all created with the help of you!

Every Tuesday @ 3pm ET USA we’ll be livestreaming for 2 hours from the studio and chatting with you about ideas, showing you how we compose & produce, and taking your votes & feedback on what we should do with the song. The series will run on a 4week schedule starting on the 1st Tuesday of every month. By the 4th week, we’ll have finished and released the track!

On Wednesdays, we’ll be uploading the following videos to YouTube:
  • The full, unedited, archived livestream every week
  • Short entertaining recaps of the stream every week
  • The current status of the track each week
  • The track in it’s completed form at the end of each month

The series will run through November giving us 9 total tracks that we have created together. At the end of the year, we’ll be releasing a “Let’s Music” album on iTunes & other digital retailers that includes all 9 tracks along with some more music.

3 months (April, July, September) have 5 Tuesdays. During these months, we will use the 5th week to remaster one of our older songs. We’ll hold a vote on our forums to determine which ones we remaster and the remastered tracks will be included on the “Let’s Music” album at the end of the year. We’ll also be including a few unreleased original tracks.

Thanks, as always, for your amazing support. We look forward to hanging out with you guys and giving you some insight on how we produce music. We are really excited about the music we can make together.

Your friends,
Sam & Andrew

[Image: Forum-Still.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 05:02 AM by trevinwoodstock.)
RE: About Let's Music
Hype! Can't wait for the first one!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2014, 10:32 AM
This is awesome that you are including the community in the musics.

"...notorious for showing up every 6 months" - ShinyFish
04-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Could you post the intro song of Let's Music (The 2nd flight thing) on soundcloud or put it as a bonus on the album of Let's Music? Big Grin

Time flies, but so does my pig.
YouTube

Floris309 on the livestreams!
04-30-2014, 09:48 AM
Alright, well, I was stupid and didn't watch the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th episodes for Fission yet and now it seems that all of the let's music videos (and vlog videos) were deleted. Why are they gone? Do they only want actual songs on their channel or something? I don't get it. :/

The happy snowman person composed of polyatomic ions.
04-30-2014, 09:55 AM
Eh, i dind realy know about that. I must have missed the memo >.<
But i think you should still be able to watch the broadcast on the twitch channel (in past broadcasts).
I am on my phone now so i can't realy check it.

[Image: sOq0aey.png]
04-30-2014, 10:11 AM
YEAH! The sixth episode isn't on there for some reason but I guess it doesn't matter that much since Iv'e already heard the full song. Thanks! Big Grin

05-01-2014, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 01:39 AM by Horboh.)
Where all the youtube vids. at? Suddenly disappeared.. :c
05-01-2014, 04:10 AM
(05-01-2014 01:39 AM)Horboh Wrote:  Where all the youtube vids. at? Suddenly disappeared.. :c

There channel was getting too cluttered so they are creating a new Youtube Channel to put there non-music videos on... so Let's Music, Prestream lol videos and Vlogs (PAX Ect.)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-01-2014, 05:52 AM
Oh okay that makes sense. Maybe they'll just use the Evolution channel.