Approaching Nirvana Forums
Two and a half years late - A thank you - Printable Version

+- Approaching Nirvana Forums (http://community.approachingnirvana.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Two and a half years late - A thank you (/thread-1847.html)

Two and a half years late - A thank you - Sanctora - 01-19-2018 11:27 PM

Before Minecon 2015 officially started there was a Mindcrack party hosted near the London Eye. 800 Mindcrack fans, all of my favourite youtubers and Andrew from Approaching Nirvana DJing. Of course nowadays it's Andrew who is approaching Nirvana, I only found out very recently, and whereas that does make me feel a little sad I'm sure it's in the best interests of you both and I shall obviously keep listening to your music.

I've been meaning to create this post for so long because out of the dozens of youtube stars I enjoyed meeting, speaking with Andrew was my most memorable experience that night. He was incredibly down to earth, was really interested in the whole approaching nirvana community, including these forums (though it is a shame they seem to have died). I must have been talking for about 10-15 mins, all whilst he was DJing, I greatly appreciated the time that he took to spoke to me. Like many other fans of AN's music, it's had a very big impact on my life. The continuous mixes and long playlists have served to keep me sane through revising for my GCSE's, A-Levels, and now my Medical School Exams.

Furthermore after partaking in Minecraft competitions that I won on this forum, I received games as a prize, and in these games I then made more online friends.

So overall I just want to say thank you for sticking at producing music that I love and for being a great human being. I look forward to listening to whatever you may produce next.

P.S. Attached is a photo of proof, excuse my dorky look and I had to compress it significantly

[attachment=112]

RE: Two and a half years late - A thank you - Waaazooo - 01-20-2018 04:38 AM

Awesome story!! The community has moved off these forums yes... You can find us on discord
Discord.gg/approachingnirvana
Or Andrew still streams on Fridays and Sundays on twitch
Twitch.tv/approachingnirvana

Hope to see you around- look for Waaz

RE: Two and a half years late - A thank you - V3N4T0R - 01-20-2018 10:35 PM

Do not look for this daft man called Waaz he is a absolute fraud.
Look out for a man called Venator he is a cool guy.

RE: Two and a half years late - A thank you - horace528 - 01-20-2018 10:38 PM

no don't look for waaz the #anime chat on the A->N discord will be more than welcoming to guide you

RE: Two and a half years late - A thank you - Sanctora - 01-21-2018 05:19 AM

Lovely to see so many friendly people, I'll try and pop on in the next few days or so